Monday, October 31, 2011

Getting Started

With time pressing on there’s a lot of pressure for the project to go beyond more than just proposals and ideas. The year is advancing quickly, and although there’s still a lot of time between now and the end of the year it’s still important that I start my project now, every day counts. I do have some song material, in fact I have material for three different songs, but the problem is that I haven’t fleshed them out as well as I had hoped. I still need to record and write more parts for each song in order for them to be actual songs. The one I’m currently working on I hope to record and publish onto my website, so that I can finally have a product to show the world. Sadly, I have no audio clip or written music notation or tab to put onto this blog so that people can see me progress, but hopefully I will be able to provide such things later on in the future.
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. There is a possibility that I may help you write songs and aim what you're going for. The ability to create music is similar to my idea as to encourage others to pursue other activities by teaching drums. If I help you create songs, it would help credit what I'm also aiming for.

    ReplyDelete